June 07, 2009

Blogger Template Customization


A few people have recently contacted me on instructions on how I made the changes to the blog template beyond what blogger provides. Well, here goes and rather than providing a step-by-step instruction for each customization, I will provide the links to where I learned how to do it. Keep in mind that most require some programming in order to install!

Related Posts List at End of Post
Adding Navigation Buttons to Header
Add Tabbed Interface Widget (About Us, Ear, Nose, Throat)
• Customized Header: This Article and This One as Well
Browser Title Showing Post Title (Instead of Blog Name)

As I perform further customizations, I will add to the list here.
Fauquier blog
Fauquier ENT

Dr. Christopher Chang is a private practice otolaryngology, head & neck surgeon specializing in the treatment of problems related to the ear, nose, and throat. Located in Warrenton, VA about 45 minutes west of Washington DC, he also provides inhalant allergy testing/treatment, hearing tests, and dispenses hearing aids.


Banner Map

Pediatric Neck Masses

Adult Neck Mass Workup