practice is looking for a board-eligible or board-certified otolaryngology-head & neck surgeon sometime in 2014 time frame with guaranteed income that first year followed by partnership.
We are located in Northern Virginia about 45 minutes directly west of downtown Washington DC and is run by Dr. Chang in solo practice. The practice itself is located on hospital grounds situated in the lovely tree-lined rural city of Warrenton, VA where one can even see the Appalachian mountains from our office. Many city amenities are available within a short 15 minute drive but without the traffic and hassle of big-city congestion.
Interest in general otolaryngology is a must with sub-specialty interest even better. Some facts that may be of interest:
- Full-service ENT office with audiology, hearing aids, allergy testing, and allergy shots
- Near-monopoly services in terms of ENT and allergy in the region. 1 of only 2 otolaryngologists in the county… no otolaryngology services in counties to the West. 1 of only 4 allergists in the county
- Office fully on electronic medical records
- Office on hospital campus (one office and no satellite offices to cover)
- Hospital and Radiology fully on electronic medical records & PACS, all accessible via iPhone and iPad
- BrainLAB image guidance available
- Office will possibly be moving to a brand new medical office building (still on-campus) in near future with in-house ambulatory surgery center. Ownership opportunity available for both.
- Aggressive social media participation
- Semi-rural, small-town environment
- Call would be 1:3 (with calls rarely occurring after hours)
If there's any interest, please call or email!
For more information about our practice, check out our practice website!