September 15, 2012

Fauquier ENT Blog Redesigned

Over the past two weeks, Fauquier ENT blog has secretly undergone a major facelift which has finally gone public today...

I anticipate that there are a few errors here and there that will need to be addressed as I discover them over the next few weeks. So, please help me out and let me know if there's any errors you come across. I would be much appreciative.

The custom blog template redesign was done by an Indonesian company 30Dzign who I highly recommend for any customized blogger template work.


Fauquier blog
Fauquier ENT

Dr. Christopher Chang is a private practice otolaryngology, head & neck surgeon specializing in the treatment of problems related to the ear, nose, and throat. Located in Warrenton, VA about 45 minutes west of Washington DC, he also provides inhalant allergy testing/treatment, hearing tests, and dispenses hearing aids.


Banner Map

Pediatric Neck Masses

Adult Neck Mass Workup